The EZ-195-BM-X is a BNC Male (Plug) Crimp Connector to fit LMR-195 coaxial cables.
With these connectors most terminations can be completed in under 30 seconds - with consistent resulting superior broadband VSWR performance.
Consisting of only 2 parts (the crimp tube and the complete connector body) the EZ-195-BM-X connectors feature a solderless, push fit/snap on spring finger centre pin design and crimp outer making them ideal for field installations where no power or soldering is required or permitted in many cases such as in tunnel installations.
The connector body comes with the centre pin already pre-installed, fully captivated and compliant with the interface specifications of MIL-C-39012/MIL-STD-348 eliminating the need to set or check pin/dielectric heights to ensure that no damage occurs during mating due to proud centre pins or dielectrics.
- Alballoy/Tri-Plate plating for superior corrosion/salt fog resistance performance.
- No braid trim feature saves time during termination
- Excellent broadband VSWR performance
- Centre pins plated with substantial 50 micro inches of gold for enhanced mate/de-mate life
- IP67 Waterproof rated when used with the Times WSB strain relief Weather Sealing Boots
- Rugged Design with hex coupling nut feature on male connectors enabling the use of torque tools to ensure proper mating force
- Compatible with Times assembly aid tooling such as CST and CT strip/crimp tools
- Solderless rapid assembly design
- Superior pull strength/connector retention designs
|Outer Contact Attach||Crimp|
|Cable Type||LMR, TCOM|
|Inner Contact Attach||Spring Finger|
|VSWR Freq GHz||4|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Cable Intelligence Difference
Here's how we help you make sure your jobs are supplied without issues.