The tool from Wera comes with a factory pre-set torque value set to the smallest scale value. It is for all applications where the same constant torque and repeat accuracy are required.
The Kraftform Micro ESD torque screwdriver is ideal for torque-controlled jobs on electrostatically-susceptible components. It is suitable for the take-up of bits with 4mm halfmoon drive (Wera series 9) and 4mm HIOS drive (Wera series 21).
- Distinct audible and perceivable excess load signal when the pre-set torque value is reached.
- Unlimited manual loosening torque.
- Electrical surface resistance of ≤109 Ohm for secure protection against electrostatic charge.
- Manufactured in accordance with DIN EN 61340-5-1.
- Handle/Interchangeable blade system for rapid blade change.
- Kraftform Micro handle with twist cap and free-turning zone for rapid twisting, making any time-consuming repositioning of the fingers unnecessary.
- Power zone with integrated soft zones for the transfer of higher tightening and loosening torque.
- Precision zone directly above the blade for the right angle for adjustment work.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Cable Intelligence Difference
Here's how we help you make sure your jobs are supplied without issues.