This 1U 19" fibre patch panel is equipped with SC connectors to offer an economical, high-density fibre termination solution in a small space.
Due to its compact size, it can be easily mounted in any standard 19" rack or cabinet, providing efficient and easy management of fibre optic cables.
The tray can be locked into place with two simple-to-operate plastic latches. When fully extended, the tray is designed to lower to 45° or if moved to the side, it will lock to lower only 10°.
This provides the perfect working platform for simple installation or easy maintenance and access, even after the panel is installed in the rack.
- Recessed adaptors for improved fibre management
- No exposed screws
- Screen printed for easy labelling
- 45-degree working angle
- Rear cable entry options
- Panel numbers and rack number identification labels
- High-quality finish with no sharp edges
- Easy-style mounting ears, with fixing points for universal front management
- Enables gland to be installed with panel in the rack
- Enables tray to be removed and installed with the panel in the rack
|Dimensions||1U 44.4mm x 482mm x 205mm|
|Packaged Dimensions||(H) 55m x (W) 530mm x (D) 260mm|
|Adaptor Type||SC Duplex|
|Mounting Adjustment Range||50mm|
|Cable Entry 20mm||2|
|Cable Entry 25mm||2|
|Material Thickness||1.2mm Cold Rolled Steel|
|Material Coating||Electrostatic Powder Coating|
|Colour||Black RAL 9004|
|Operating Temperature||-40°c to +60°c|
|Compliant To||RoHS2, REACH/SvHC|
|Designed To||TIA/EIA 568A.C, ISO/IEC 11801, EN50173, IEC 60304, IEC 61754, EN297-1|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Cable Intelligence Difference
Here's how we help you make sure your jobs are supplied without issues.