This range of RJ45 Cat5e Patch Lead is manufactured to exceed all current enhanced Cat5e specifications.
Each patch cable is individually tested and bagged to ensure quality and performance. Manufactured with a moulded style boot which provides strain relief and prevents the cable becoming loose from the plug. For ease of installation the boot on each RJ45 lead doesn’t provide latch protection and is suitable for use in high density installations.
This range of Cat5e Patch Leads is available in 10 colours and lengths from 0.5m to 30mt from stock.
- Fully conforms to ANSI/TIA-568-C.
- Available from stock in 0.5mt, 1mt, 1.5mt, 2mt, 3mt, 4mt, 5mt, 10mt, 15mt, 20mt & 30mt.
- Available in nine colours – Grey, White, Black, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Purple & pink.
- Each lead is individually bagged & QA tested.
- Plugs conform to ISO8877.
|Boot Type||Low Profile Strain Relief|
|Colours||Grey, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Orange, Pink, Black & White|
|Lengths||0.5m, 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m & 30m|
|Manufacturer||Connectix Cabling Systems|
|Cat5e UTP RJ45 Booted PVC Patch Lead||Product data sheet|
Cat5e RJ45 UTP PVC Patch Leads
- Product Code: 003-3nb4-005-01C
- Availability: In Stock
Order this product before 4pm to receive it the next working day.
International deliveries available. Detail your requirements with us on our live chat or leave us a message on our contact us page.