Made to order: 2 - 5 days lead time.
Our singlemode duplex fibre patch leads are used for telecom networks, high speed metropolitan and access network applications. These singlemode duplex fibre patch leads are manufactured using LSZH cables which conform to IEC or EIA TIA standards. Our singlemode duplex fibre patch leads can be terminated with a range of optimised connectors which give optimum optical performance.
These leads are manufactured in the UK and individually tested to exceed all performance standards required for fibre optic data communications.
- Quick installation time
- Low installation cost
- Full test documentations supplied
- No special fibre optic skills or equipment required
- Factory terminated and tested
- ST, SC LC & FC connector options
- CATV / Video
- Passive Optical Network PON
- WDM / DWDM
- Data centers
- Supports high speed multi channel video, data and voice services in metropolitan and access networks.
- ATM, SONET and WDM
|Connector Specification||Compliant with IEC 874-14|
|Ferrule Material||Full zirconia|
|Insertion Loss||Max. 0.3dB typical 0.2dB|
|Installation Temperature Range||– 5°C to +50°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||–10°C to +70°C|
OS2 Singlemode Duplex Fibre Patch Lead | UK Custom Length
- Product Code: CI-CUSTOM-OS2-SMD
- Availability: In Stock