Made to order: 2 - 5 days lead time.
Our singlemode simplex fibre patch leads are used for telecom networks, high speed metropolitan and access network applications. These singlemode simplex fibre patch leads are manufactured using LSZH cables which conform to IEC or EIA TIA standards. Our singlemode simplex fibre patch leads can be terminated with a range of optimised connectors which give optimum optical performance.
- E2000, FC, LC, MTRJ, MU, SC and ST connectors.
- UPC and APC connectors.
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) jacket in yellow color.
- 900 µm or 600 µm tight buffer.
- Simplex and duplex assemblies.
- Armoured option also available.
- REACH, RoHS & SvHC materials compliant.
- CATV / Video
- Passive Optical Network PON
- WDM / DWDM
- Data centers
- Supports high speed multi channel video, data and voice services in metropolitan and access networks.
- ATM, SONET and WDM
|IL Max/Master (Acceptance)||0.25 dB|
|Return Loss||55/65 dB|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-20 to 60|
|Fire Specification||IEC 60332-1|
|Attenuation (dB / km)||0.38 @ 1310 nm / 0.25 @ 1550 nm|
|Chromatic Dispersion (ps/nm x km)||3.0 @ 1310 nm / 18.0 @ 1550 nm|
OS2 LCAPC - LCUPC Singlemode Simplex Fibre Patch Lead | Economy
- Product Code: CI-LCAPC-LCUPC-OS2-SMS
- Availability: In Stock