Our OM3 ST to ST Fibre patch leads are manufactured in-house, are 100% tested and certified and surpass the high standards required for exceptionally fast data applications such as communication rooms, FTTH, LAN, FOS, Fibre Optic Communication System, optical fibre connected and transmitted equipment.
These OM3 ST - ST fibre patch leads can be used for connections to telecommunication networks, CATV, computer fibre test equipment and fibre networks.
- 100% tested and certified.
- High quality multimode fibre cable.
- OM1, OM2 and OM3 options available.
- Terminated under quality controlled conditions.
- High quality ST connectors.
- Available in lengths from 1 meter to 10 meters.
ST Connector Details:
- LSOH Cable.
- Identification Clip.
- Strain Relief Boot.
- ST Connector.
- Spring Loaded Bayonet Fitting.
- 2.5mm Ferrule.
|Connector Type - End 1||ST|
|Connector Type - End 2||ST|
|Connector Specification||Compliant with IEC 874-14|
|Ferrule Material||Full zirconia|
|Insertion Loss||Max. 0.3dB typical 0.2dB|
|Operating Temperature||-40ºC to +85ºC|
|ST - ST Multimode Duplex Fibre Patch Leads||Product data sheet|
OM3 ST - ST Multimode Duplex Fibre Patch Leads
- Brand: CCS
- Product Code: 005-302-005-01b
- Availability: In Stock
Order this product before 4pm to receive it the next working day.
International deliveries available. Detail your requirements with us on our live chat or leave us a message on our contact us page.