Our OM1 LC to LC Fibre patch leads are manufactured in-house, are 100% tested and certified and surpass the high standards required for exceptionally fast data applications such as communication rooms, FTTH, LAN, FOS, Fibre Optic Communication System, optical fibre connected and transmitted equipment.
These OM1 LC - LC fibre patch leads can be used for connections to telecommunication networks, CATV, computer fibre test equipment and fibre networks.
- 100% tested and certified.
- High quality multimode fibre cable.
- Ensure optimum interconnect performance.
- OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4 options available.
- Terminated under quality controlled conditions.
- Available in lengths from 1 meter to 10 meters.
LC Connector Details:
- LSOH Cable.
- Strain Relief Boot.
- Retaining Clips.
- LC Duplex Connector.
- 1.25mm Ferrule.
|Connector Type - End 1||LC|
|Connector Type - End 2||LC|
|Connector Specification||Compliant with IEC 874-14|
|Ferrule Material||Full zirconia|
|Insertion Loss||Max. 0.3dB typical 0.2dB|
|Operating Temperature||-40ºC to +85ºC|
|LC - LC Multimode Duplex Fibre Patch Leads||Product data sheet|
OM1 LC - LC Multimode Duplex Fibre Patch Leads
- Brand: CCS
- Product Code: 005-324-010-01b
- Availability: In Stock
Order this product before 4pm to receive it the next working day.