This Euroclass B2ca Singemode OS2 12 Core MTP MicroCable Trunk Assemblies facilitate rapid deployment of high density backbone cabling in data centers or other high fiber density environments reducing network installation or reconfiguration time and cost. They are used to interconnect cassettes, panels or ruggedised MTP Fan Outs, spanning MDA, HDA and EDA zones.
MTP MicroCable Trunks Assemblies are offered in all fiber types as standard 12 to 144 core versions using a compact and rugged MicroCable structure. The compact cables optimize cable-way use and improve airflow.
- Euroclass B2ca.
- Factory Terminated and Tested.
- MTP Interface - MTP components feature superior optical and mechanical properties.
- Optimised Performance - Low loss Premium MTP and Singlemode OS2 fiber assures low insertion losses and power penalties in tight power budget high speed network environment.
- High Density - Multifiber connector and compact dimension of ruggedised MicroCable ease space in costly data center environments.
- Rapid Deployment - Factory terminated modular system saves installation and reconfiguration time during moves, adds and changes.
- Reliability - 100% tested - Combination of high quality components and manufacturing quality control guarantees product to the highest standard.
- Next Generation Network Proof - Emerging high speed protocol are going to use MTP interface
|Fibre Type||Singlemode OS2|
|Number of Fibres||12|
|Body Sleeve Colour||Yellow|
|Cable Diameter||4.5 ± 0.3 mm|
|Crush Resistance||1000N/ 100 mm|
|Cable Tensile Strength||Double Jacket Microcable (Short/Long) 400N/ 150N|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ +60°C|
|Installation Temperature||-5 ~ +50°C|
|Operating Temperature||-20 ~ +50°C|
|Connector Performance - IL Average||0.10 dB|
|Connector Performance - IL Max||0.35dB|
|Connector Performance - Return Loss||>60 dB|
Euroclass B2ca Singlemode OS2 12 Core | MTP MicroCable Trunk Assembly
- Product Code: CIMPMG657A112C
- Availability: In Stock