These RJ45 Cat5e Patch leads are made using Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH) cable and boots that offer latch protection & strain relief. They are manufactured to exceed all current enhanced Cat5e specifications.
Each patch cable is individually tested and bagged to ensure quality and performance. Manufactured with a moulded style boot which provides strain relief and prevents the cable becoming loose from the plug.
This range of Cat5e Patch Leads is available in 9 colours and lengths from 0.5m to 20mt from stock.
Made with high quality 100% copper stranded patch cable.
- Fully conforms to ANSI/TIA-568-C.
- Booted with Latch Protection.
- LSOH Cable.
- Available from stock in 0.5mt, 1mt, 1.5mt, 2mt, 3mt, 4mt, 5mt & 10mt.
- Available in nine colours – Grey, White, Black, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Yellow & Purple.
- Each lead is individually bagged & QA tested.
- Plugs conform to ISO8877.
|Boot Type||Strain Relief with Latch Protection|
|Cable Type||Cat5e UTP LSOH|
|Manufacturer||Connectix Cabling Systems|
RJ45 UTP LSOH Patch Leads
- Product Code: 003-3NB4-005-01B
- Availability: In Stock