A standard UK mains power IEC C7 cable generally used for powering laptops from a UK power supply.
This IEC C7 cable features high quality components making this cable suitable for use in both the home or professional environments with a wide range of electrical products.
- Fully moulded UK plug comes fitted with a 5 amp fuse.
- Plug is fully tested and ASTA approved .
- IEC C7 Cable and connector are fully tested and CE approved.
- Conforms to the BS1363/A British Standards & Electrical Equipment Safety Regulations.
- A flexible moulded collar at the end of the connector protects the internal wires from any undue stresses or strains.
- No packaging - cables are supplied single hanked.
- Lifetime cable warranty.
|Connector 1:||UK Plug|
|Connector 2:||C7 IEC Figure 8 Female|
|Plug:||Fused at 5 amps|
|Plug:||Rated 13 amps|
|Cable Length:||2m, 3m, 5m and 10m|
|2M UK to C7 Figure 8 Mains Cable||Product data sheet|