A standard UK IEC 13 splitter mains power cable used for powering items such as PC’s, monitors, TV’s etc. from a UK power supply. Ideal if you only have one power socket availble but would like to power two electrical products.
This UK IEC 13 splitter cable features high quality components making this cable suitable for use in both the home or professional environments with a wide range of electrical products.
- IEC C13 splitter cable is also known as a kettle lead.
- Fully moulded UK plug comes fitted with a 5 amp fuse.
- Plug is fully tested and ASTA approved .
- Cable and connector are fully tested and CE approved.
- Conforms to the BS1363/A British Standards & Electrical Equipment Safety Regulations.
- A flexible moulded collar at the end of the connector protects the internal wires from any undue stresses or strains.
|Connector 1:||UK Plug|
|Connector 2:||C13 IEC Female|
|Rated:||0.5m - 3m have 5a fuses | 5m - 10m have 13a fuses|
|Cable:||0.5m - 1.8m have 0.75mm² cores | 3m - 10m have 1.0mm² cores|
|Cable Length:||0.5m, 1m, 1.8m, 3m, 5m and 10m|
IEC C13 Splitter Cable
- Product Code: CI-27-0115B
- Availability: In Stock