Connectix Tool-less Keystone Modules ensure a quick and easy to terminate installation.
The snap-fit to terminate design means that a punch down tool is not required.
The module offers a high performance transmission that meets or exceeds Cat5e standards. They have been designed to be installed into most UK and European keystone applications, including standard or angled faceplate products, patch panels or surface boxes.
The loading cap is colour coded to T568B standards to ensure a quick and easy installation.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Snap-fit to terminate.
- Suitable for all standard keystone applications.
- Integrated cable tie position.
- Category 5e hardware performance.
- T568B colour coded wiring terminals.
|Module Size||Keystone Jack|
|Manufacturer||Connectix Cabling Systems|
CCS Cat5e UTP Keystone Jack
- Brand: CCS
- Product Code: 008-010-010-50
- Availability: In Stock