The Connectix Cable Stripper is the ideal way of stripping data cables. Its fully encapsulated blades ensure a precisely controlled and constant cutting depth, without the risk of nicking individual wires or fingers. And with only one rotation of the stripper, it removes cable outer jackets of all common shielded and unshielded data cables up to a diameter of 8mm. In addition, it can also be used to strip the outer jacket of RG58 and RG59 size coaxial cables.
- Controlled cutting depth.
- Encapsulated blades for maximum safety.
- Minimises damage to wires.
- Strips UTP, FTP & outer jacket on RG58 and RG59 coax cables.
- Both Tester and Stripper can be custom branded.
|Manufacturer||Connectix Cabling Systems|
|Cable Stripper||Product data sheet|
CCS Cable stripper
- Product Code: 00A-012-004-00
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Test Equipment, Test equipment, test equipment, Testers, testers, Equipment, equipment, OTDR, Otdr, otdr, M200, Hand held, Hand held, hand held, Multimode, multimode, M200-22, Noyes, noyes, M210, Singlemode, singlemode, Multi-mode, multi-mode, Single-mode, Connectix, Connectix Cabling Systems, CCS