This range of RJ45 Cat6 Patch Leads are manufactured to exceed all current enhanced Cat6 specifications.
Each patch cable is individually tested and bagged to ensure quality and performance. Manufactured with a moulded style boot which provides strain relief and prevents the cable becoming loose from the plug. For ease of installation the boot on each RJ45 lead doesn’t provide latch protection and is suitable for use in high density installations.
This range of Cat6 Patch Leads is available in 9 colours and lengths from 0.3m to 20mt from stock.
Made with high quality 100% copper flexible stranded patch cable.
- Available from stock in 0.3m, 0.5mt, 1mt, 1.5mt, 2mt, 3mt, 5mt, 10mt & 20mt.
- Available in nine colours – Grey, White, Black, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Yellow & Purple.
- Each lead is individually bagged & QA tested.
- Plugs conform to ISO8877.
|Boot Type||Low Profile Strain Relief|
|Cable Type||Cat6 UTP PVC|
|Colours||Grey, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Orange & Black|
|Lengths||0.5m, 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 10m, 15m & 20m|
|Manufacturer||Connectix Cabling Systems|
|Cat6 Booted UTP PVC RJ45 Patch Lead||Product data sheet|
Cat6 Booted UTP PVC or LS0H RJ45 Patch Lead
- Product Code: 003-3b5-005-01C
- Availability: In Stock
Order this product before 4pm to receive it the next working day.