NETGEAR 300 Series Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switches provide easy, reliable, and affordable network connectivity for home and small offices. With these unmanaged plug-and-play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly. Just step up to GS324 directly to avoid congestion due to stacking up lower port count switches and be ready for future expansion.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables.
- LED indicators for ease of use.
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings.
- Fanless design for silent operation.
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device.
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed.
- 802.1p QoS for traffic/frame prioritization.
- Plug-and-play; no setup required.
- Durable and rugged metal case.
- Ideal for small office and home networks.
- Standards-based technology ensures interoperability with any standards-based devices in the existing network.
- Rack-mountable (rackmount kit included).
What's in the box
- NETGEAR SOHO GS324
- Rack mounting kit
|Device Type:||Switch - 24 ports - unmanaged|
|Ports:||24 x 10/100/1000|
|Performance:||Bandwidth: 48 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 1448000 packets per second ¦ Latency (64-byte packets): 4.7 µs|
|MAC Address Table Size:||8K entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support:||9216 bytes|
|Features:||Flow control, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Quality of Service (QoS), fanless, 512KB packet buffer, Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)|
|Compliant Standards:||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az|
|Power:||AC 120/230 V (50 - 60 Hz)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||25.2 cm x 18 cm x 4.4 cm|
24 Port NETGEAR SOHO GS324 Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Product Code: GS324-100EUS
- Availability: In Stock